PDA

View Full Version : Archived Report - Cocking LimeWorks Aug 11



monk
September 8th, 2011, 18:28
The quarry at Cocking Limeworks has occupied the site for upwards of 200 years, in 1833 a rockfall caused the death of a William Marshall, the site closed in 1999 since then its been left to nature to do her thing.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6090/6124019475_d2eeefc5d2.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/monk1/6124019475/)

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6183/6124019473_04ed5bc649.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/monk1/6124019473/)

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6062/6124019485_76d81b39df.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/monk1/6124019485/)

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6194/6124587538_d02f894270.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/monk1/6124587538/)

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6090/6124587548_9db39ea651.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/monk1/6124587548/)

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6070/6124587554_8c833ffd29.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/monk1/6124587554/)

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6081/6124587590_bbe977ccb8.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/monk1/6124587590/)

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6192/6124587594_0e457db153.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/monk1/6124587594/)