28DaysLater.co.uk - The UK Urban Exploration Forums.

Disclaimer: 28dayslater.co.uk is a digital meeting place for like-minded people to share their experiences, reports and photographs. It is not a club or organisation and has no representatives, members or physical presence. This website does not condone or encourage breaking the law and unsafe behaviour. All actions remain the responsibility of the individual. All images © 2005-2014 to the photographer.

Thread: Schweppes- Long Lane Aintree Liverpool.

ovolo is offline 28DL New Member
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Arrow Schweppes- Long Lane Aintree Liverpool.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Hello everyone This is my first post as a newbie on here as I have only recently taken up photography and bought a decent camera, I know another member has been onto this site but I did actually post an external shot when I tried to gain access to the site, but unfortunately was foiled as the security were still awake . it has taken me a while to sort out uploading the photos - SORRY :o

The site is now just a flat mess of broken up concrete but i hear there is going to be a school built on the site soon.

I remember the SCHWEPPES factory when I was a child in the 1970's and the masses of workers walking up and down Long Lane.

In later years it was the local councill depot until it closed.

Any observations both positive and negative very welcome and appreciated.

Last edited by ovolo; October 24th, 2011 at 06:27.