real time web analytics
Report - - Chilmark RGHQ, Wiltshire | Mines and Quarries | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Chilmark RGHQ, Wiltshire

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Visited Chilmark today, mainly with the aim of seeing this place after it was mentioned on here and darkplaces (I'll post pictures there later on).

Access to the site is dead easy if you take your time. The site itself is scruffy, full of Navy surplus, maybe some stripped out stuff from the RGHQ, some containers, and loads of scrap cars.

Two of the entrances were well locked, but one was a bit comedy, and I really thought I was in. Well I was sort of, until I got to the blast doors at the end of the tunnel. Although the handles moved freely, the doors would not open. Bugger.

Some external shots...

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Re: Chilmark RGHQ - REPORT

...getting closer, and into the entrance tunnels, and up to the blast doors...

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Re: Chilmark RGHQ - REPORT

and then, it would be rude not to climb the tower... first photos from up there ever ?

Wiltshires Finest

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello mate, I can't see any photos, any reason to why u think interested in rghq after the big find lol wanna see photos ahh.

Bertie Bollockbrains

There is no pain
Regular User
This report is 11 years old and the pic links are now dead

Anyways if you are planning to get to the bunker - wait, the site will be a monitored crime scene for some time

Wiltshires Finest

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
No don't want to get in there just see pics off inside, went to chicksgrove quarry and the lift shaft is kinda open people have trashed the place tho