real time web analytics
Report - - St. Johns Lunatic Asylum... THE UNSEEN | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St. Johns Lunatic Asylum... THE UNSEEN

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

sixxfingers

Original Member
28DL Full Member
I've already mentioned to a few on here that I've moved into my new house in Bracebridge Heath near Lincoln, within the grounds of St. Johns Lunatic Asylum...

I knew the temptation would be even greater to be constantly in the place, seeing as its within spitting distance. Been moved in for only a week now and after a pint in my local pub, I set out on the walk back with my daughter on my shoulders down the footpath on the South-side of the asylum.

As we approached the Heras fencing... I noticed two people on the inside of the perimeter fence. So I walked over and shouted, as at first I thought they might be some of us! As they approached confidently, I soon realised they were in fact... Security.

After the first hello's etc. they asked if I had an interest in the building and I told them I was explaining to my daughter what the building was used for... and that I had been in there many times! lol. They asked very quickly... When, how and if I was going in again...?! Followed quickly by those fateful words... Have you heard of 28DL...

I could see straight away, that these were decent guys and I replied yes... I'm a moderator on there! oh my god was the reply, we have an Urban Explorer living on the site! Then one of them said, I love UE too, funny isn't it... what is you forum name? Sixxfingers, I replied... and all of a sudden they were a bit star struck and started reeling off some of the bigger stuff that I had done, and what sites had impressed them... lol

Well... over the last few days, they have given Madmax and me full access whenever we want!
Basically by cracking a deal between Security versus Explorer... This means on the public forum, we give the impression that St. Johns is no longer do-able. Security and their dogs are right on the ball... its tight as a nuns preverbials. That will keep pikies, noobs and idiots out the place who are constantly causing damage...

The only thing they ask for... is that you DON'T date your photo's or your report, otherwise that will give the game away. Just to add to the trust and good friendship we have with the excellent guys at St. Johns... And to top the fucker off!!! This Sunday, we are doing our first stint as Security!!! Madmax & Sixxfingers, Urban Explorers... being Security at a Lunatic Asylum... What next!!! lol...

Anyway... enjoy some of the UNSEEN images from our last two visits...
This thread will be updated as we find out more hidden and new out-of-bounds secrets...

NEWLY Documented finds:
Clock Tower
Front Admin
Super Intendants Office
Hospital Shop
In-tact Dumb Waiter
Projector Room
Patients Bank
Admin Safe
Underground Laundry

FRONT ADMIN
StJohns1.jpg