real time web analytics
Report - - Es Foguero Palace Theatre/Arena, Allucudia, Majorca - Oct 08 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Es Foguero Palace Theatre/Arena, Allucudia, Majorca - Oct 08

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

xm657

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I can't help myself when on Holiday, should be on the beach, but instead I'm driving all over in the hire car looking for urbex opportunities. Came across this place and I loved it - in fact had to make two visits during the week!

Es Foguero Palace is some sort caberet pyrotechnic show with theatres in France and the Balearic islands. This massive Arena/Theatre was literally in the middle of knowhere about 3 miles inland from Port Alucudia. The West side of Majorca is known as a quiet place for older tourists or those with families so I guess the rubbish location killed this place. I can't find any information about it, but it seems not that old but derelict for quiet some years. The locals have been busy with the grafitti, which is very typical in Spain.

First view (I'm thinking whoaa wtf is that!)
Img_0232.jpg

Approaching
Img_0451.jpg

Img_0223.jpg

First view inside, its absolutely massive
Img_0186.jpg

The stage - notice the missing boards meaning you can't stand on the stage without falling 30 feet into the basement.
Img_0192.jpg

This is some sort of pit directly below the stage, the light above is where the "actors" or whatever would have played
Img_0212.jpg

The basement area was very extensive, no idea what all this area would have been needed for as dressing rooms where on another level
Img_0463.jpg

It was BLACK dark down here this is with 10 second exposure!
Img_0460.jpg

Img_0467.jpg

Img_0473.jpg

Knackered toilets
Img_0479.jpg

Img_0483.jpg

Dressing rooms
Img_0201.jpg

:D Swearing translates to any language!
Img_0216.jpg

Random shots around the arena:
Img_0478.jpg

View attachment 118477

Img_0188.jpg

Img_0193.jpg

So if you ever go on hols in Majorca pay a visit, its lovely, just watch the dodgy wooden flooring at the back which is a fall to certain death.

Northern Exposure

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Re: Es Foguero Palace Theatre/Arena, Allucudia, Majorca - Oct 08 - REPORT

Very nice, love the curved staircase.
I would not have had it as over four stories high.

Img_0467.jpg