real time web analytics
Report - - Central GMEX Network, Manchester 07/01/09 | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Central GMEX Network, Manchester 07/01/09

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Rookinella

I should have danced all night
28DL Full Member
Visited with Userscotteroo, Dweeb and Sneak.

It's been a quiet start to the new year as big art projects have taken precedent over getting out there and doing stuff but here's to uncovering some epic things in the next few months! I'd been badering Scott for the last couple of days to take a trip down here so for the opportunity to coincide with a visit from our fluffy-haired midlander, it was the perfect day for it.

I don't know a lot about this spot and I think it has probably been extensively covered by the founders back in March so only photos from me this time:) I have just purchased for myself a shiny new camera (D90 FTW) and have been desperate to take it out for its first exploring trip so apologies if the photos are a bit hairy as I'm still getting used to the big buttons.

It was a textbook in and out with very few problems and a most enjoyable way to spend an afternoon before we sauntered along to our next site of the day.

Cheers all:thumb

Oh and I'm pleased to report I have got rid of those borders that you all took such a dislike too:p:p

DSC_0174.jpg

DSC_0175.jpg

DSC_0178-2.jpg

DSC_0179-4.jpg

DSC_0181.jpg

DSC_0183-1.jpg

DSC_0165-2.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

DSC_0157-2.jpg

DSC_0139-1.jpg

DSC_0138.jpg

DSC_0137-1.jpg