real time web analytics
Report - - Hellingly 24/08/09 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Hellingly 24/08/09

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

D

dizzyjess

I'll skip the history because its been done enough times before. I've been wanting to see this place for ages so upon hearing it was about to be demolished I grabbed myself an accomplice and set off.

After a long drive through the night, we arrived at 5 in the morning. I'd dressed in a nice silk blouse in case we got caught and he'd dressed in camoflauge, complete with a bandana to keep his dreads out of his eyes. It looked like one of us was taking the other on day release, which one I'm not entirely sure.

After a bit of trudging through the darkened woods, running away from the sound of our own footsteps and commando-style crawling through bushes we got in with no real problems.

The place has seen better days but it was still incredible.

I took heed of advice and used colour negative film but decided to leave my tripod in the car like a fool at the last minute so bear with me. Apologies for the dodgy scans and for it taking me ages to put this up, my scanner went mouldy.

hellingly3.jpg

hellingly9.jpg

hellingly7.jpg

hellingly8.jpg

hellingly6.jpg

hellingly4.jpg

hellingly2.jpg

hellingly1.jpg

hellingly5.jpg

And a couple from my phone of stuff in dark places:

250820091266.jpg

250820091250.jpg

Didn't see anyone there myself although my partner in crime said he saw a taxi go past while he was poking around downstairs.

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details