real time web analytics
RIP Downfallen. | Downfallen | 28DaysLater.co.uk

RIP Downfallen.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Palace Fan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yesterday whilst in Lauterbrunnen Switzerland, on the first day, DF was killed whilst doing what he loved - BASE jumping.

A great loss for UE and the BASE jumping scene.

Rest in Peace mate.

Posted in High Stuff, because that was his thing.

Last edited:

MarkR

28DL Member
28DL Full Member
thats terrible terrible news mate. thoughts are with his family, particularly at this time of the year. very sad loss. :(

Shadow

GDMEODC
28DL Full Member
Holy fuck! Thats shite news and never one I wanted to wake up to see :( Poor guy. It is a massive loss. RIP Downfallen

lesbub

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
OMG, that is truly tragic news, I am so sorry for his friends & family. Some comfort in knowing he was doing something he truly enjoyed doing.

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I am very very sorry to have heard that. He was a smashing bloke and I loved his reports. My thoughts go out to his friends and family.

Rookinella

I should have danced all night
28DL Full Member
That's truly shocking and awful news. I had the pleasure of exploring with him a number of times and accompanying one of his jumps in London. What a tragic loss, I really don't know what to say. My heart goes out to his family and friends and I suppose the only saving grace is that he died doing something he loved. Only the good die young. Rest in peace.

Last edited:

ImmortalOwl

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
He accomplished some amazing feats and was a nice guy too. RIP to a proper legend in the truest sense of the word.

Palace Fan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Oh my f*****g god. I can't believe it.

Thanks for letting us know PF. Anything we can do ?

At the minute OT, details are a little thin on the ground. I literally just took a call from a friend I made in Switzerland whilst with DF on a BASE trip.

Shocked as you guys are!

Will let you know when I hear anymore.

As a few of you have said, at least it was something that he loved soo much, and had dedicated his life too.... :(

Alias

like marmite
28DL Full Member
We never saw eye to eye but I had a lot of respect for what he did RIP my thoughts go out to his family.

A

Ali23

Very sorry to hear this. Thoughts go out to his family and friends.

Bugsuperstar

Irresponsible & Reckless
Regular User
thats very sad, i dont know what to say. i did'nt meet him but enjoyed reading his reports. RIP downfallen.

Maniac

rebmeM LD82
Regular User
That's tragic news - never met the guy but always enjoyed reading what he had to say. RIP Downfallen.