real time web analytics
Report - - Treatment Works, Nr Oldham - April 2010 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Treatment Works, Nr Oldham - April 2010

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Treatment Works, (Unamed Ha Ha) - Visited by Ojay + Friend.

sign.jpg

Not naming this one for obvious reasons as the nice people from U.U. might not take to kindly to me visiting their site. Also the same reason for it being posted in Members.

Always wanted to visit one of these places and check out the 'works', so I ended up doing 'live' one on this over a week ago, I had to sneak about the shit farm, however didn't get far tho due to the U.U. workmen on site and also didn't have camera etc etc.

So I decided to go back later one day for a proper mooch, or that was the intention until about half way round when some guy came outta nowhere on his quad bike and in not so many words asked me to leave!!

(I did take a friend with me on this one purely for the people shots, as I only took a crappy compact camera in case I got busted). Good idea :rolleyes:....

Anyway below are a few pictures, I will try and get back, as there are some interesting looking out buildings, processors and 'Manholes' which need a further loook ;)

Pffft - (Not in here BTW......)

IMG_0086.jpg

Part of the shit farm

pano1.jpg

Pumping gear

machine1.jpg

Piping the turds

pipes1.jpg

Inside the interceptor

turd_tank.jpg

Turd streams

turd_stream2.jpg