real time web analytics
Report - - oil mills west & st magarets battery 20th july 2010 | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - oil mills west & st magarets battery 20th july 2010

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Quick note title which i didnt use caps for sorry..also says st.magerets..its st.martins ..by the time i got home my brain wasnt working

Right decided with a few of the guys after they'd had a look at the oil mills upper week or so before when i just wasnt up to it too have a look at the oil mills west..interesting access as ever but once that was over come a very nice visit very huge roofs due to there at one point being 2 floors and the history of it imsure most of you all know by now..after that a quick visit to st.martins battery whioch last time my larger build friends gave up on and this time managed,its prettu burnt out down there but was allways going to have to be done anyways right was expecting my lensor cree torch to arrive this morning which it didnt so pics taken with the lighting ive had too use up and till now..on with the pics

DSC00245.jpg

DSC00246.jpg

DSC00247.jpg

DSC00248.jpg

DSC00249.jpg

DSC00250.jpg

DSC00251.jpg

Right a few of st.martins!!

DSC00264.jpg

DSC00272.jpg

DSC00263.jpg

DSC00262.jpg

DSC00257.jpg

DSC00258.jpg

right youve seen one deep shelter etc etc..but its one knocked of my list..thanks to the guys for the helping hand quite literally at oil mills and thats me done

Last edited:

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details