real time web analytics
Report - - A tour of Bournemouths high places.. | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - A tour of Bournemouths high places..

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

josh

28DL Member
28DL Member
I recently moved to Bournemouth to start uni and im less than impressed with the amount of exploreable sites these guys have, especially compared to manchester. that didnt stop me climbing some cranes and wandering along the town centre roofs though.

Bournemouths not really featured on this forum so heres a few snaps from in and around bournemouth town centre...

I'm deffinately not the first to find my way up here and its no surprise, this place couldnt be easier...

IMG_9691.jpg

IMG_9700.jpg

IMG_9705.jpg

looking towards westover...

IMG_9680.jpg

a crane opposite the train station and asda, i think this is a new housing development site

IMG_9939.jpg

IMG_9906.jpg

IMG_9898.jpg

view of bournemouth train station and asda
IMG_9911.jpg

IMG_9926.jpg

decided to have a look at the train station, i remember thinking it was do-able the first time i came for my uni interview and the glass roofs looked cool

IMG_9941.jpg

IMG_9961.jpg

IMG_9965.jpg

and finally a couple from another roof, although almost every shop roof is do-able on this stretch if you try :)

bournemouthtowncentre.jpg

IMG_0001-1.jpg

nowt special but nice to see a new town thats not been posted.

although theres not much in bournemouth there are a couple of places i really want to have a look at nearby, pyestock which i still havent seen :O but the other is 'Burlington' a 36 acre underground nuclear bunker in corsham, if anybodys heading there anytime soon would love to tag along, or if people are interested in organizing to go have a gander let us know :D

Josh​

Who has read this thread (Total: 5) View details