real time web analytics
Report - - The Harlow Odeon, Essex | Theatres and Cinemas | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The Harlow Odeon, Essex

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

troglodyte

Cave Dweller
28DL Full Member
The Harlow Odeon, Essex, November 2010

Visited with yeah_mick

Its been over a year since we first thought about infiltrating this building. But due to one reason or another we never got round to it. Until now!
The plan was to check out some other possible locations throughout the day and then end on a high by getting into this beauty. But this wasn't to be. The first site we arrived at (the Neuroscience research centre down the road) a load of men leaped out of a van into the facility nearly catching us within seconds of us hopping the fence. The other couple of possible explores didn't work out to well either.
So now getting quite frustrated we thought it would be best to drive back to my house for a few hours to play sonic 2 on the megadrive (it being 18 years since it was first released! :p). Then we'd head back to the Odeon when it had quietened down a bit and have the cover of darkness over us.
It worked! After what felt like hours of plotting about how to get into the building we finally made it in.
"But wait... wheres my tripod?" It was to late, I'd left it outside and neither of us was prepared to risk the sketchy way in anymore then we had to.
So off into the darkness we went...

Well until we discovered most of the lights still worked. :D

IMG_6796EBC.jpg

IMG_6770EB.jpg

IMG_6796EBCol.jpg

IMG_6774EB.jpg

IMG_6799EBB.jpg

IMG_6786EB.jpg

IMG_6803EB.jpg

IMG_6805EBW.jpg

Last edited:

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details