real time web analytics
Report - - Cane Hills Carcass | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Cane Hills Carcass

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ratcatcha

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello guys and girls, i guess my main reason for signing up on here was when i heard about the Admin fire at about 10am that morning by my dear old mum :gay! You see she keeps a horse, and it's field is accessed by the entrance road to CH so had gone early in the morning for feeding/watering duties.

Handily for some reason that morning she had taken her camera with her, so went to take some pics, she got there before the clock tower went, but sadly only managed 3 stills, the rest being videos. Not a bad thing in itself but it is when the camera has been held on its side, so the footage needs rotating, is this possible?

Anyway that was the basis for my little visit on Friday as i got of work early:thumb I've seen another post about it but hadn't really seen the extent of the damage caused so thought i'd go and have a look, plus the last time i had been here was when the demo guys were pulling down the wards. Double plus i'd never got into the Chapel before.

They say a picture speaks a thousand words so here we go, the first 3 being the ones taken by the old girl :thumb

DSCN1233.jpg

DSCN1235.jpg

DSCN1238.jpg

My findings from the day and i was pleasantly suprised that any thing other than the Chapel, Admin and Tower was left.

DSCN5084.jpg

DSCN5085.jpg

DSCN5092.jpg

DSCN5089.jpg

DSCN5094.jpg

DSCN5101.jpg

DSCN5104.jpg

I take it these are the remains of the infamous tunnels?

DSCN5102.jpg

DSCN5105.jpg

DSCN5106.jpg

Onward up to the Chapel:

DSCN5110.jpg

DSCN5147.jpg

DSCN5127.jpg

DSCN5138.jpg

Now for my main reason of the trip, to see how much damage the fire had caused,sad times indeed.

I take it the tunnel in this pic would have hooked up with the one from the WT?

DSCN5115.jpg

DSCN5117.jpg

DSCN5140.jpg

DSCN5146.jpg

The basement that ended it all:

DSCN5145.jpg

DSCN5152.jpg

DSCN5166.jpg

DSCN5159.jpg

I'll leave you with my 2 favs:

DSCN5192.jpg

DSCN5148.jpg