real time web analytics
Report - - Eagle House -- London -- June 2011 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Eagle House -- London -- June 2011

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

dicky21

28DL Full Member
I had kept putting this place off purely because I never thought it looked that good from what I had seen. OHHHHH how wrong I was.. Pictures really don't do this place justice and it was almost as good as KRT for me. Unfortunately the pics I got were pretty poor but don't let it stop you from having a nose yourself!

The Boring bit:
The London Borough of Hackney has given consent to proposals for Eagle House. A fully integrated proposal which will include a new residential tower, retail units, offices, start-up business units for local people, a supermarket and a health and fitness club focused around a new central public space. The scheme, designed by London based architects Terry Farrell, will act as a landmark for the area and a catalyst for regeneration in this historic part of London. It includes a new mixed-use development and also a locally listed but neglected building located on a gap site will be retained and refurbished This scheme will have great significance in the City Road area of Shoreditch. There is visual interest at ground level, with a restaurant and retail outlets with large frontages facing directly onto City Road and surrounding streets.

DSC08159800x600.jpg

DSC08205800x600.jpg

DSC08191800x600.jpg

DSC08189800x600.jpg

DSC08196800x600.jpg

DSC08165800x600.jpg

_DSC0040800x600.jpg

pan800x600.jpg

Who has read this thread (Total: 2) View details