real time web analytics
Report - - Oakamoor Sidings, May 2010 & Jan 2011 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Oakamoor Sidings, May 2010 & Jan 2011

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

UrbanWaste

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
History

The sidings at Oakamoor are a relatively recent addition to the line’s history, and were first used as a siding to the quarry nearby. The sidings are currently used for storage as part of the Churnet Valley preserved Railway. When the line was first opened in 1849 there were no sidings at Oakamoor. The line originally ran between North Rode and Uttoxeter, primarily for heavy freight in and around the numerous limestone quarries and copper works dotted around the area.

Explore

Visited May 2010 & January 2011

We first ventured to the siding years ago with our Grandma and ever since that day it’s been stuck in our minds but of course we didn’t know what urban exploring was back then, so when we got into exploring we decided to get ourselves down to the train graveyard as We like to call it. What a brilliant explore it is loads to see and if you go down several times you’ll see the progress on the carriages and the last time We went there were two more trains there so its forever changing.

These are some of the Favorite Pictures from the visits :D

DSCF1217_-Copy_tonemapped.jpg

DSCF1220_-Copy_tonemapped.jpg

DSCF1266_-Copy_fused.jpg

DSCF1235_-Copy_fused.jpg

2.jpg

DSCF1175_-Copy_fused.jpg

1-2.jpg

IMG_1184.jpg

DSCF1272.jpg

DSCF1262_-Copy_tonemapped.jpg

Hope You Enjoy

Styru

Admin
28DL Full Member
Cheers for sharing.

If I ever go for a change of career I think I might open a 'Fat Cunt Buffet' - has a nice ring to it!

Els

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User
Good pics. Career change wise, I've always wanted to start a mens magazine and call it "shyte"

Styru

Admin
28DL Full Member
Good pics. Career change wise, I've always wanted to start a mens magazine and call it "shyte"

Can I just say that the 'Fat Cunt Buffet' - would be happy to have it on sale for our clients.

Els

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User
Welcome to this months bumper packed copy of "Shyte". In this eposide you will find a detailed review of this months top gastro spot, the 'Fat Cunt Buffet', the "Buffet" for "Fat Cunts"!

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details