real time web analytics
Report - - British Sugar, Lincolnshire 05/12 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - British Sugar, Lincolnshire 05/12

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Clough

L.L.S
28DL Full Member
VISITED WITH SAMMYDOUBLEWHAMMY AND HIDDENSHADOW (AKA Hiddensandwiches)

BRITISH SUGAR BARDNEY

10af0738.jpg

Warl touring Lincoln and the wider area, we happened to turn the car round in this places road as we had gone the wrong way, took a look at it and knew it was derped, place looks massive from the road so que a week later we were on the road back to it. With most of the LLS boys unable to attend we needed to boast our number with some SNC.

Photo of the back of the place, didnt get any at the front...

222bedb0.jpg

This place closed down around 2002 and has being left to rot since then, they still use a lot of the areas inside and out for sugar storage and is one hell of a noisey place, whizzing, roaring and clanging as standard.

Anyways I cant find that much history but its being given the go ahead for demo in Nov, so get your skates on!

The place has been done a load of times before in around 2007 and 2008 but people seemed to stopped visiting.

Some of the various floors in no real order....

45ce04d5.jpg

b59c1c58.jpg

6a0da9c0.jpg

Is full of bird poo and wet but still has the lights on is very wierd

2d2dbedd.jpg

8ce679ab.jpg

46339ab2.jpg

affe5539.jpg

b891c19c.jpg

The Lab

28c7a31d.jpg

e31d8a0a.jpg

Now this bit.....

1911d4d6.jpg

I believe this thing was the bit that turned with a load of blades inside and broke up the sugar beet into more managable chunks that were then sent down it to the factory.

Is massive, for a sec I thought Id walked into Pyestock

41a6bb92.jpg

HiddenSandwiche stood on top

7f17e7fb.jpg

419841e4.jpg

Was huge and a very nice site to see!

c1c77195.jpg

Thats it.

Thank you!
:thumb