real time web analytics
Report - - Lostock and Two Smoking Barrels - June 2011 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Lostock and Two Smoking Barrels - June 2011

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Humpa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Northwich Powerstation

Visited with DemonHunter

This was one hell of an explore, full of epic winz, epic failz, and epic l0lz (ill explain later :))

Bit of info
Lostock Power Station is a decommissioned Coal fired power station built in the early 1950′s. It was decommissioned in 2000 due to the opening of e.on’s Combined Heat & Power station nearby. The derelict station lies fenced off on the site of the Brunner Mond Soda Ash works, which is still a live site.

Pictures

IMG_6602.jpg

IMG_6572.jpg

IMG_6580.jpg

IMG_6603.jpg
IMG_6627.jpg

mdhhgmgd.jpg

IMG_6782.jpg
IMG_6747.jpg

IMG_6777.jpg
IMG_6702.jpg

IMG_6731.jpg

IMG_6734.jpg

IMG_6675.jpg

IMG_6665.jpg

IMG_6775.jpg
IMG_6835.jpg

It all went to pieces as we were leaving :banghead just as we were slipping back under the fence, we heard the roar of a 4x4, and we hit the deck, hard. Unfortunately the chap in the 4x4 spotted us and yanked us out, however HE was willing to let us go. The site manager on the other hand was a bit of cnut and wanted to prosecute us. Several minutes later, the sirens of the local 5-0 were nearing and eventually arrived,

Cop car 1..

I was thinking to myself, f00kin hell how many more do they want to send.. Turns out it was another 3 :thumb

Anyway, police were willing to let us off but this guy really didnt want to let us and to cut out all the crap, we ended up with terrorism markers against out name for 6 months :banghead That concludes my anecdote and thanks for looking :)