real time web analytics
Report - - Italian Distilery (Occulus Tower) - Italy – November, 2012 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Italian Distilery (Occulus Tower) - Italy – November, 2012

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

thecrazyfool

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The last place visited in Italy was this tower/distillery located on an abandoned industrial site somewhere in the middle of Italy.

Was a quick explore as needed to head off elsewhere to do the normal tourist sight-seeing stuff but still an interesting explore nevertheless in a rather grey and grim day in Italy.

A fairly large industrial site that in some ways of another reminded me of Pyestock on a smaller scale with pipes and storage tanks but for the most part was largely empty and in the process of being cleared. I almost bumped into security at the main gate on the way out!

The main sight was definitely the tower. Still not sure what it was used for but was apparently used for distilling some sort of liquid. Sadly I don’t think it was the alcoholic type!

Not the easiest place to shoot due to the lighting. I think the only other place that was really hard to capture the light was the Chambre du Commerce!

Anyway, here are the last pictures from my last Italian expedition. Once again, a final thanks to Saul for helping me find this place!

Pictures:

IMG_0402.gif

View attachment 483421

View attachment 483425

View attachment 483430

View attachment 483434

View attachment 483437

View attachment 483440

View attachment 483442

View attachment 483448

View attachment 483451

View attachment 483454