real time web analytics
Report - - 'Keeley' Chapel and house/vicarage, nr Bridgwater - April 2013 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - 'Keeley' Chapel and house/vicarage, nr Bridgwater - April 2013

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Lorraine

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

'Keeley' Chapel/House

Considering this is my first report I decided to go for something relatively easy/close, but it took us a long time to find this place and left us feeling a little bit silly when we did. As we did this in the evening light was minimal and provided by my flash and our torches and head torches.

I am still none the wiser as why this place is referred to as 'Keeley' but I shall refer to it as that anyway and this place has very little background or information, I've tried to do research on it but to no avail, I know there has been a couple of reports done on this in the past but also with them struggling to find anything else.

The chapel and house are situated next to each other the chapel is now pretty much an empty building that is mainly boarded up and the house is now very much overgrown, which slightly hindered our progress into the house.
With the knowledge I have from the other reports this house seemed like it was left in a hurry, with a lot of the rooms left as they were, meaning a lot of documents, papers, letters were also left behind. We found papers dating back to early 1940's. The majority of the house seems to be falling completely apart, but I found a few little gems that I thought I could put into this.

House exterior:
http://oi47.tinypic.com/o9egs0.jpg

Chapel exterior:
http://oi47.tinypic.com/2w345qc.jpg

Inside of the chapel
2i2fl5.jpg

Inside the house
8610972537_2f1e39f161_z.jpg
8612091310_772677e809_z.jpg

8610992481_04c32c7d6c_z.jpg
8610994753_3cb57299c3_z.jpg

8610975555_5971ed40f6_z.jpg

8612075572_b43a85cff4_z.jpg

8612063496_b59f5c9503_z.jpg

8610952657_d968c898e8_z.jpg

Thanks for looking!

lukey2802

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi. Can you tell me where I can find these buildings? I'm in bridgwater and would like to have a look around.

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
Wow that was really helpful. Not. These forums are for people to discuss their finds and help others.

It sure is, but as you have not contributed anything yourself apart from ask where locations are I have a feeling folk will tell you diddly-squat. Try reading the book 'The Little Red Hen' and you may get an insight as to how things work on here :D

professor frink

Reppin Bumbaclaat
28DL Full Member
Hi. Can you tell me where I can find these buildings? I'm in bridgwater and would like to have a look around.

In some peoples minds this may read: I am a random chav / pikey in Bridgewater and want to rob, wreck and then torch the place.
Obviously I can see you are just an innocent chap who wants to do some umbex.

lukey2802

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It sure is, but as you have not contributed anything yourself apart from ask where locations are I have a feeling folk will tell you diddly-squat. Try reading the book 'The Little Red Hen' and you may get an insight as to how things work on here :D
I would love to contribute to this group, and I am just starting my adventures and was looking for a helping hand. Clearly that won't be here. You shouldn't judge people till u get to know them. At no point did I mention an aerosol and graffiti I asked for help.
I would love to explore places and post things on here. But this being my first experience of this group.... it's not a good one.
Leaving the group

lukey2802

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
In some peoples minds this may read: I am a random chav / pikey in Bridgewater and want to rob, wreck and then torch the place.
Obviously I can see you are just an innocent chap who wants to do some umbex.
I think we are off on the wrong foot here. I apologise. I'm not here to make arguments or cause trouble.
Let's start again. I am new to the area. Know absolutely no where. I am a member of a local paranormal group and we are looking for places to investigate. With the view to share places we find along the way. I am by no means here to damage any properties or ruffle feathers.

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
I would love to explore places and post things on here. But this being my first experience of this group.... it's not a good one.
Leaving the group

Bye bye and can you pick your toys up on the way out?

people were trying to help, you don't just bowl up and ask for locations, that's not how it works. Never has, never will!

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
@lukey2802 Please start again, post an intro in the new members section saying hello, what you're into. The search button on the top right will help you find locations. Post a few reports and you'll find people will be more willing to help and advise.

lukey2802

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
@lukey2802 Please start again, post an intro in the new members section saying hello, what you're into. The search button on the top right will help you find locations. Post a few reports and you'll find people will be more willing to help and advise.
I will do. As your a mod I'm sure you saw my second post as well :) I'm not here for trouble or arguments. Will post an intro later. I found somewhere to explore so off out. Will post some pics later :)