Thread: Jaguar Graveyard (Horncliffe Mansion) - April 2013 - Rossendale, Lancs

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 62/0
    Given: 42/0

Default Jaguar Graveyard (Horncliffe Mansion) - April 2013 - Rossendale, Lancs

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Hi there!

First report here, hope you enjoy. A quick visit the Jaguar graveyard (Horncliffe Mansion) Most of the time was spent on the Jaguar site and Function room at the back. The mansion itself was pretty well closed up so I didn't try to get access.

There is always a certain amount of sentiment involved when you have been to venues when they were open then visit again when derelict...I attended a works party here in 2007 in the very function room in picture 28. I also found some Flickr pictures taken in 2006 of the same function room here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/scotlan...hon/154055637/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/scotlan...hon/154055547/

Notice the light fittings in the first picture and the fairy lights on the second picture, which can still be seen in my pictures below.

If anybody wants to help/meet up local to rossendale for any visits then let me know.

Enjoy!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
    Last edited by FocusOnScott; May 10th, 2013 at 18:01.