real time web analytics
Donations... | Messages from Admin | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Donations...

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I don't know what happened to the old thread so here's a new one.

Many thanks to the people who have sent in a donation recently, up to and including today.

We spend the money on the following...

Web hosting.
Software licences and upgrades.
An occasional hour or two of a programmers time.
The odd benevolent thing, maybe to cheer someone up who's having a tough time.

...not that there's much money but every little helps.

If you want to donate, you can do so here... 28DaysLater.co.uk Urban Exploitation Forums - PayPal Donate

We also have recurring payments if you're that way inclined. In the future, adverts will be removed for subscribers. We haven't yet worked out how this works but we will ! Subscriptions can be found here... http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/payments.php

Many thanks on behalf of everybody involved with the forum.

admin

Administrator
Admin
We are looking to make a number of changes over the coming days/weeks to the site, so please bear with us whilst we perform the changes, and feel free to report anything unusual we may not have spotted during the updates.

Also, any donations are welcome as always and thank you to those who have chipped in recently, every little helps :)

Idle Hands

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Done :thumb

For info though (and I may just be blind), I think the donation button that used to be at the top of the homepage has disappeared with this new theme...

catbalou

off the wall
Regular User
Done :thumb

For info though (and I may just be blind), I think the donation button that used to be at the top of the homepage has disappeared with this new theme...

cheers for posting that, was trying to find the donate button myself tonight.

done :thumb

Boomstick84

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Subscribed :thumb

Liking the new look, makes the site much easier to navigate.

Keep up the good work guys, really enjoy the site.