real time web analytics
Report - - Bell Bedgebury School, Goudhurst, Kent - 2012 - (RE-POST) | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Bell Bedgebury School, Goudhurst, Kent - 2012 - (RE-POST)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

One Flew East

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Last year I conducted a spring clean of my Photobucket site, which called for some tidying up of my folders; re-titling, etc. Due to stupidity on my part this caused the links to break and hence the original report got wiped off of the face of 28 days later.
If you've already viewed these shots, please look away now and carry on with your marmite on toast; it's just that I've been thinking about this gorgeous building in recent days and it might be of interest to people that haven't seen it before.
When I visited, I was working on dodgy intel off of the web which suggested that it had closed as a school. Wrong.
So it was less of an explore, and more a live incursion.
Fortunately, I found that I had the 'perfect-timing' pixies on my side; more or less everyone was out for the day. It was operating as a English language school for foreign nationals, presumably deep-pocketed ones. I'm guessing that currently it's been sold or its use has changed; I couldn't tell you as I've not investigated of late.
I hope you won't mind the re-post but it's a stonker of a building....
And yes, uncharacteristically for my explores, I ended up with a mild telling-off. :rolleyes:

The full set of pictures are on the Photobucket.

Bedgeburya001.jpg

Bedgeburya002.jpg

Bedgeburya006.jpg

Bedgeburya009.jpg

Bedgeburya016.jpg

Bedgeburya017.jpg

Bedgeburya019.jpg

Bedgeburya020.jpg

Bedgeburya023.jpg

Bedgeburya028.jpg

Bedgeburya031.jpg

Bedgeburya032.jpg