real time web analytics
Report - - Truleigh Hill radio masts, help required. | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Truleigh Hill radio masts, help required.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

IO390

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi

I've been trying to get inside RAF Truleigh Hill for a while now, and I think it's impossible now without asking someone to unlock the main doors on the side of the bungalow. However, there's 3 big ass masts up there, two smaller ones which are identical to ones on some other Rotor bunkers, and a bigger one which was installed by BT later on.

I've never climbed up anything like this before, so I was wondering if anyone might be able to lend me a hand. I am also a tad worried because there are houses close by. I'm not worried about the rozzers so much, but instead the angry local farmer getting his titties in a twist, so perhaps early morning might be the best time.

If you're interested, please drop me a PM. Would be much appreciated.

I haven't taken any close up photos, and here's the best one I could find on Google:

048430_8322932f.jpg

IO

SCW

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went up the BT one today! There was no security and we even got seen by someone in the Horse field and they couldn't care less. I get home to find that there's some sort of nuclear bunker there which I had no idea about hahaha. Looks like I'll be going back.

The BT mast is the square one as oppose to the more pyramid shaped ones :)

SCW

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just a simple climb over a 7ft fence (With the help of a tree) then a 12ft fence again with the help of a tree