real time web analytics
Question - - fenix torches | Kit / Clothing / Equipment | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - fenix torches

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

pigdog

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
been looking at fenix torches ,just wonderd if any 1 has any experience of them and are they worth the cost

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Absolutely, the build quality etc etc is second to none, they do usually come with a price, I really should use my TK-40 more

concreteJungle

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I used the LD20 for many years, that's 180 lumens at max and I'd say worth the cost (c£50). I had a faulty tail cap switch on one which was annoying but believe that was a one off problem, the first one that I lost down a sewer was faultless.

I've got a TK75 now that's my standard walkabout torch, hasn't let me down yet. It's pricey but at 2600 lumens max it's more power than you'd need and lasts for ages at low power output.

The Wombat

Mr Wombat
28DL Full Member
The TK35 looks a good lumen output, and a nice compact size.
ive got an ultrafire and a trustfire, theyve got a high lumen output, but, I will admit theyre not always reliable

jazzywheelz

Boring Bearded Bastard
28DL Full Member
I use the Fenix LD-20 as my main torch and I can't fault it. Build quality is great and has a better grade of anodising (more durable) than some other manufacturers.

zamp

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Another thumbs up for the tk75 from me,nice quality feel to it.I havent used it in any tunnels but very impressed anywhere else Ive been with it

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details