real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - Urban Explorers - Raiders of the Lost Works - Scotland on Sunday 1st Dec | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News Urban Explorers - Raiders of the Lost Works - Scotland on Sunday 1st Dec

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Definately written with originality and as an outsider on the inside perspective, I enjoyed reading it... ne’er-do-wells, gotta love the dialect :) :thumb

BenCooper

Mr Boombastic
28DL Full Member
Yeah, it's a bit cheesy but he at least made the effort to talk to a bunch of different people.

Seffy

SWC
Staff member
I like it too, nice one. Just a shame about you-know-who getting even more publicity from it...

zimbob

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Imagine my surprise on seeing your face when I opened my Sunday paper :eek:

Nice and well-balanced article, good stuff Ben :)

AJ

AJ
28DL Full Member
No thanks. The following quote sums it up pretty well for me.

“I feel any attention that urban exploration receives is counterproductive,â€￾ said one Scottish explorer who declined to be interviewed, “and things have already become increasingly harder over the ten years I’ve been doing it due, in part, to security guards and owners of vacant property becoming more aware of this strange little pastime.â€￾

BenCooper

Mr Boombastic
28DL Full Member
You're discussing this on a public forum - the cat is out of the bag on that one!

TBH, I rarely find the publicity around exploring to be a problem - increasing security is much more to do with the high value of scrap metal. Most security guards I've met have never heard of UE.

Who has read this thread (Total: 5) View details