real time web analytics
Report - - Cheddington ROC post - Buckinghamshire - July 2014 | ROC Posts | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Cheddington ROC post - Buckinghamshire - July 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Rik UE

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
My visit​

Visited with Southside Assassin, thanks to him for the nice day out :)

Roasting hot day and I mean roasting, Southside and I decided on a little mooch over to Cheddington again, I had missed a fair few bits of the base so wanted to go back, we stopped by the ROC post, my first ROC post and even though it was trashed it was nice to get one under my belt as most local ones have been destroyed or filled in

DSC_0855_zpse3a3badb.jpg

DSC_0816_zps8026110d.jpg

DSC_0844_zpsbb42570b.jpg

DSC_0841_zps51d5a2e2.jpg

DSC_0835_zps3be61efd.jpg

DSC_0847_zpsf5d1be04.jpg

DSC_0821_zps2ffd9812.jpg

DSC_0854_zps59412753.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Rik UE

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I know mate is a real pain, why vandals cant just enjoy the places is beyond me, guess age and a few shandies and they cant help themselves :)

Ordnance

Stay Safe
Staff member
Arsonists and Vandals are not Explorers and enjoy coursing damage not admiring the view. Arsonists get a orgasm seeing the fire brigade attend and risk their lives.

Longhairshitjob

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
2 of my local ones have been torched, both seem to have survived ok with minor soot & damage.
The thing I notice about this one is its a mirror image. Ie facing the door from by the air vent the door is on the right. Is this unusual or were the plans drawn on tracing paper.?
Its a head scratch thing?

MrGiggles

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
My dad now rents a unit on the old airfield near this ROC.
Been to this one myself once or twice, such a massive shame about the way its been treated :(.