real time web analytics
Report - - Millenium Mills London July 2014 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Millenium Mills London July 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

zipockit

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi,
I've been reading reports on this place for years. Visited with 2 non members. My first proper explore and it definitely lived up to expectations. Getting in was a challenge but we avoided the security patrols and eventually found our way after a last ditch attempt. The place is massive and we definitely didn't get time to see it all. Got followed on the way out by some crew who were filming in front of the mills. I think we buggered up their shot.

IMGP1476.jpg

IMGP1593.jpg

IMGP1601x.jpg

IMGP1622.jpg

IMGP1609.jpg

IMGP1616.jpg

IMGP1576.jpg

IMGP1566.jpg

IMGP1559.jpg

IMGP1563.jpg

IMGP1564.jpg

IMGP1560.jpg

IMGP1553.jpg

IMGP1546.jpg

IMGP1533.jpg

IMGP1537.jpg

Hope you like..

Pinkman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Re: Millenium Mills July 2014

Nice shots, good to see this place is still doable :D

zipockit

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cheers guys

Any Idea what is to become of the site?

No idea mate.

We saw some small scale activiy on site - a couple of builders and a flat bed truck parked under Rank Hovis. We checked it out after they drove out, found a pile of building equipment and a couple of chained up bicycles. Not sure what they were doing there but it didn't look like they were sealing up. Later while we were still looking for a way in we heard a clang, looked round and there's the truck coming towards us. We ran off but they didn't follow or shout or seem to give a monkeys just carried on with what they were doing and left again 20 mins later.

..and it's still being used periodically as a film location. The wedding scene we trod through was being done by a licenced crew who drove in in a couple of taxis while we were inside.

Who has read this thread (Total: 2) View details