real time web analytics
Report - - Hampton By Hilton, Sheffield, September 2014 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Hampton By Hilton, Sheffield, September 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

super nerris

On A Mission....
28DL Full Member
So after not managing to get out in the last few weeks we finally met up for a long overdue mooch.

Leeskywalker and myself had already set a place in mind for our little mooch that night but decided to try our luck with a quick bit off rooftop action beforehand. We was hoping the views from this place would of offered a little more than it did, but can’t have it that way all the time.

We did have a good laugh getting on here, and as we had not been out in weeks this quick fix in roof topping made it that little bit more special haha :D

A little about the place:

Located on the site of the former West Bar Green Police Station in Sheffield's city center, the Hampton by Hilton Sheffield hotel is just 10 minutes from the M1 and The Peak District, with links over the peaks to the northwest of England. Our modern hotel in Sheffield is only a 45 minute drive from Robin Hood Airport and an hour from East Midlands Airport. A five minute walk will take you to Sheffield's main shopping and entertainment areas. The hotel offers easy access to popular Sheffield attractions, including Chatsworth House, the Botanical Gardens, the Motorpoint Arena and numerous theaters.

On with the Shots.

Hope you all enjoy!!:)

_DSC1518_zpsb7bfb9c6.jpg

_DSC1517_zpsda24b709.jpg

_DSC1515_zpse9996fb3.jpg

_DSC1506_zpsf98811f8.jpg

_DSC1508_zpsc8425bc3.jpg

_DSC1514_zpse7c93a0c.jpg

Thanks for looking!!:)

Until next time.................

Last edited:

super nerris

On A Mission....
28DL Full Member
yeah I remember when it was the cop station, we were just talking about that, did you manage to get in then when it was a cop station? or was that against your will for being on a roof top haha ;)

Will Knot

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Pretty 'super' that is Nerris.....great pics and report......wish i still lived in Sheffield :(

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nices ones mate :thumb

Again lol

About time you all rigged some Zip-lines up between all the high rise stuff so the rest of us can come down and have some fun as well ;)