real time web analytics
Report - - Cannon Brewery - Sheffield - 09/14 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Cannon Brewery - Sheffield - 09/14

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

lonewolf666

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello again guys getting out a bit more now I have some spare time, here is one of many reports on the Cannon Brewery, enjoy... :)

Also thumbs up to my partner in crime AJsimpson, this probably wouldn't of gone down without him.

Quick mock up, slightly tweaked from Wikipedia, as you can see writing about things isn't my forte...

Cannon Brewery Also known as Stones Brewery was founded in 1868 by william Stones in Sheffield, and was purchased bu Bass Brewery 1968 and closed in 1999 but still sold its bitter(Stones Bitter) else where.

FR3NMNH.jpg

CqjXz3V.jpg

K3gBuDb.jpg

0LwMSzC.jpg

u0AeORg.jpg

(this image is squashed due to re-sizing for upload, still cool :cool )

2BfFsNV.jpg

PvxTuT8.jpg

8zAdWmt.jpg

ggnZLO4.jpg

fNEJ7E1.jpg

KSWVRE3.jpg

rmeyscz.jpg

Hope you don't mind the extra photo's I'm posting on behalf of 2 explorers, Enjoy :D

lonewolf666

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cheers mate, I don't usually do watermark it's simply just because I've added mine and my friends on the same article to differentiate mine and his, to be honest they could be slightly smaller :P

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well it"s different in a couple of ways :)

Kudos for a night visit so well done there, especially for surviving the death trap:)and the dark adds to the pics

As for the Processing and the "IN YR FACE" watermarks i"m sure you will receive advice accordingly as per FAQ"s

It makes mine look subtle lol

lonewolf666

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks I've only done the watermark because it's 2 peoples images just to differentiate them :) but it is to large I must admit my fault, as for the HDR I just tried to make the dark images to look better as the quality isn't the best due to the night shots :D appreciate the feedback after a few reports you'd think I would've learnt by now aha :)

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details