real time web analytics
Report - - Shepherd Security Ltd, Preston - September 2014 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Shepherd Security Ltd, Preston - September 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

urblex

28DL Maverick
28DL Full Member
Spotted this place a while ago & made a mental note to check it out, visited with Neizt who found out what it used to be & found access. Thanks man glad we saw this always enjoy local stuff & thanks for putting up with my puking, only realised i should of stayed in bed about halfway through the visit :crazy The place seems to be some sort of graff HQ and is covered with the stuff, some of it was ok but loads of the usual uncreative, uninspiring, scrawls (sorry i mean 'tags'). Don't mind actual decent graff/tags but just scrawling a word all over Preston is not my idea of creativity, might as well just take a piss on the wall for the same effect. It didn't bother me so much til St Jos started getting defaced & made it impossible to take a fucking photo in there now without 'tags' getting in the way :wanker Anyway it was a decent explore, was a bit on edge at first at all the empty cans of super lying about & evidence of lots of activity but Neizt said we should be reet & i pulled myself together. Especially liked exploring a security place since i got busted by security on my last explore :D

IMG_2058_zpse5edaaea.jpg

History,
According to Google it's still open today :rolleyes: (Well i suppose it was open for us heheh). Shepherd Security Ltd alarm company started trading in May 2008 & was run by Heather and Lance Shepherd and their son James. They were all banned as company directors after failing to pay more than £186,000 in tax and from what i can tell they closed in 2013. They have since set up Shepherd Fire & Security Ltd which they pay other people to run for them.

IMG_2027_zps9d83270f.jpg

IMG_1967_zps779437c8.jpg

IMG_1966_zps44e9edb3.jpg

view from the window
IMG_1977_zps4090ee1b.jpg

IMG_1980_zps2203bbde.jpg

28 shot
IMG_1995_zps4edfb9a9.jpg

IMG_1997_zpsc06ac485.jpg

IMG_1998_zpsb6de4c72.jpg

IMG_2023_zps92f336af.jpg

'artistic' chair shot
IMG_1961_zps8e00dd34.jpg

Last edited:

slayaaaa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Looks a bit of a trash heap, nice report and pics, enjoyed it and looks worth a visit despite the tags :)

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice to see you back out mate :thumb and with someone reliable for once :rolleyes:

See what you mean about the Kindergarten Graff??? it"d go down well in Clayton Hospital with all the shite plastered in there now :wanker

neizt

Lazy Explorer
28DL Full Member
Yeah was a good day out really, shame this was the only successful explore of the day though!

My photos are pretty much the same, only so many things you can photograph in a place like that :)

Nice report as always :thumb

urblex

28DL Maverick
28DL Full Member
Looks a bit of a trash heap, nice report and pics, enjoyed it and looks worth a visit despite the tags :)

Thanks man yeah was worth a look, don't know if it's worth coming to Preston just for this but if happen to find yourself in the area give us a shout ;)

Nice to see you back out mate :thumb and with someone reliable for once :rolleyes:

See what you mean about the Kindergarten Graff??? it"d go down well in Clayton Hospital with all the shite plastered in there now :wanker

Yeah cheers mate it's good to be back out :D Yeah didn't notice many scrawlings at clayton, well apart from the walking dead tribute...

Yeah was a good day out really, shame this was the only successful explore of the day though!

My photos are pretty much the same, only so many things you can photograph in a place like that :)

Nice report as always :thumb

Cheers mate :) yeah at least we got in here & know what to do next time for the other sites (reckon the first place we tried we'll just have to go for it & hope for the best). Sure you will have got some decent pics man!

Paradox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Took me a little while to work out where this is! Which is a piss poor show on my part seeing as I worked in one of the buildings on the other side of the road for quite a few years and drive past it every morning!

It is trashed but nice report and pics from you and Neizt - I like the pics from both of you with the chairs :)

urblex

28DL Maverick
28DL Full Member
Haha nah not really mate have gone past without noticing it dozens of times :rolleyes: don't remember ever seeing it when it was open maybe it was a bit more noticeable back then. Yeah cheers think we managed to get the best out of it.

neizt

Lazy Explorer
28DL Full Member
They do seem to be 'attempting' to keep this place secure, but I think it must be used by the homeless to sleep in or something as I have returned since and found it totally locked up one day and wide open the next... Suppose it's a dry place for them :P