real time web analytics
Wanted - - Carbide Nozzles | Carbide Lamps | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Wanted - Carbide Nozzles

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Cracked

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm after a couple of nozzles/burners for the standard size screw thread arras/premier crestella carbide lamps, preferably around the 14l mark(smaller is okay, bigger isn't). Any chance anyone has some/know where I can them?

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
Nope hes the man you bought your lamp off and it turned out he has a bag of nozzles that are way too large to use in lamps like we used (hence why your lamp has a way too large nozzle). He got them off the same ebay seller you got yours off (hence why the ones you got to replace the one you have are also way too big)

(sorry the whole situation is quite amusing!)

Why don't you try and get a petzl jet and fit that?

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Ahhhh. Arse, feck and bugger then. I can see why you're laughing, round and round and round in circles we go!

So im out 15 quid but to be fair the seller openly said he didnt have a clue about the specs of the things.

OK So a petzl is the way to go, I'll have a look into converters.

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
If your really stuck il make you something. My jet is just brass with a hole in! think its 0.4mm

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Sorry I should have listened more carefully to you guys when you were nudging me towards a petzl jet in the first place.

Thanks for the offer mate! :) I'll give you a shout if I don't get anywhere.

morse

The Green Giraffe
28DL Full Member
Old thread but may be worth a shot. I'm looking for a 28 or 21L tip with a conical thread. Are any of your too large ones around that size, should look similar to the link below. Can't find a suitable one online.

9305897_medium.jpg