real time web analytics
Report - - Phase One Clinical Trials - Plymouth - October 2014 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Phase One Clinical Trials - Plymouth - October 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

DrGonzo

Hello Officer
28DL Full Member
So a quick re-visit as the first time I didn't have a camera. Access used to be discreet but the place has had some attempt at securing it again, its still easy but now very exposed to a very busy road and well overlooked so it was a rushed explore and sadly no external shots. Nonetheless still a good site for a quick 'splore.

Originally A convent for the Sisters of Notre Dame, it was almost completely destroyed in WW2, some original walls and features remain in the grounds. In 1997 the site was acquired by Phase One Clinical Trials(Veeda). Closed 2011, site has been acquired for re development.

As usual people have been after the metal and some sort of vendetta against the windows (although all the stained glass is intact!). Place is absolutely trashed, although a large pile of some quite un-pleasant chemicals remains!

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0483.jpg

IMG_0466.jpg

IMG_0469.jpg

IMG_0447.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

slayaaaa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice one mate, looking good. Got any more pics? Externals? Any more rooms?

Got some nice light in the first, last and the corridor shots, enjoyed looking it. Thanks for sharing.

DrGonzo

Hello Officer
28DL Full Member
Thanks, unfortunately not. I don't have a tripod right now and my camera really struggles in low light - max 1600ISO and its so noisy! Will be visiting again once I have a tripod, the room with the stained glass is really nice.

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member
Ahh, I was really getting into it and your photographs ended. You've managed some good shots without a tripod, nice work :thumb

Go back and get some more photos! :p:

CA954

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
More photos! that sharps room looks like a no go though! - is it a big place?

urbangirlh

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Quite interested to go into this one! looks really good. Have you got any more shots?

urbangirlh

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It does look very good up there! if ive done my research correctly then I think I know where it is. Its a sneaky one I never knew about!