real time web analytics
General - - Paris Catacombs - October 2014 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Paris Catacombs - October 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Adders

living in a cold world
Regular User
Last weekend, myself, OT, Ojay, Speed and Keitei drove over to France to take in a couple of quarries and spend 3 days down the Paris Catacombs. We met up with The Franconian on the way in, and met many many more locals down there. Big shout out to each and every one of them for their friendliness and hospitality, especially OT for the driving and planning.

It's not much of a report, as I didn't really take any photos down there, but whacked together a load of GoPro videos to make this.

[video=vimeo;109996274]https://vimeo.com/109996274[/video]

It was my first trip down, but definitely not my last.

edit: if the embedded video doesn't work then click here.

Last edited:

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Yep it was a good trip. Nice combo of tourist stuff, new stuff, cannot-find stuff, map reading, meeting our French friends and generally finding new ways to beat ourselves up.

A belter of a party on Friday night, and the number of new rooms were the highlights for me.

drhowser

Bespectacled & irrelevant
Regular User
It's funny, I was telling someone at work today how much i want to go back down there. This isn't helping..

espchris

On the go all ways
28DL Full Member
is there a 2015 trip to catacombs happening would love to tag along if I could sorry if in rong post.