real time web analytics
General - - Tunbridge Wells ABC Cinema - Urban Exploration Music Video | Theatres and Cinemas | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Tunbridge Wells ABC Cinema - Urban Exploration Music Video

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Skez0

28DL Member
28DL Member
The community on this site seems prefer photography to video. So excuse this post.

This ABC cinema closed in the year 2000 and has since been stripped down by drug addicts and hipsters.
I wanted to capture what was left before it was destroyed, enjoy.

[video=youtube;X4jKnm-mIPk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4jKnm-mIPk[/video]

Constructive feedback appreciated.

For a more detailed report I recommend:
http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums...Nee-Ritz-April-2014?highlight=tunbridge+wells

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You can always introduce yourself to the Forum ;)

Nice bit of Parkour/ Urbex :thumb:)

Video seems a bit too fast in the intro bit for my eyes, like when i spin my Quadcopter round too fast :) then it settles down fine :)

Fuck that last jump :D

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Excellent video mate, I really enjoyed watching it, I could have told you that that lift was never gonna show up no matter how many times you pushed that button:thumb

Skez0

28DL Member
28DL Member
Excellent video mate, I really enjoyed watching it, I could have told you that that lift was never gonna show up no matter how many times you pushed that button:thumb

Whoa I am surprised with all this feedback! :Not Worthy When editing I was missing some filler shots, so I used pretty random transitions like button-pushing to fill some time :D

You can always introduce yourself to the Forum ;)

Nice bit of Parkour/ Urbex :thumb:)

Video seems a bit too fast in the intro bit for my eyes, like when i spin my Quadcopter round too fast :) then it settles down fine :)

Fuck that last jump :D

I agree that the intro panning shots were too fast, when I was filming with my GoPro I had really no idea what I was doing :confused

I did roll out of that last jump, but it was pretty painful as I over-jumped where I wanted to land.