real time web analytics
Report - - Haslar Hospital - Padded Cell, Gosport, November 2014 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Haslar Hospital - Padded Cell, Gosport, November 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Clebbys lead, all credit to that man.

Explored with Speed, Clebby, Dave W. and Joe.

Apparently 'everybody knows about this'?

All we need to know is this...

'G' Block mainly served as the Psychiatric Block of the hospital following the move of the Asylum from the ground floor of the now 'E' Block.

A quick google search confirms everything you need to know.

Name plate missing now which is a shame but hey I'm sure it's in good hands...

DSC_5697_ShiftN.jpg
DSC_5705_ShiftN.jpg
DSC_5706_ShiftN.jpg
DSC_5698_ShiftN.jpg
DSC_5702_ShiftN.jpg
DSC_5704_ShiftN.jpg

Last edited:

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
What I didn't notice at the time is that I was stood on hessian runners that were covering the original floor, it's all under there, in fairly good condition. Worst thing is the 1972 newspaper caked onto it.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Well considering Everyone already knows about this im glad someone decided to share it..and i bet you'd look fetching in stripey jeggings :)

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
Its bull shit that 'everyone knows about it' a few people may have found it and been there as well but if they choose the not share then it doesn't count. Its no different to the worker who stripped all the cable out the building last week knowing about it. If your not playing the game your not playing the game.

mattdonut

Like and subscribe
28DL Full Member
the radiator on the right is for heating the cell right ?
i imagine it will be busy next week when the "crews" turn up :rolleyes:

Gabe

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Its bull shit that 'everyone knows about it' a few people may have found it and been there as well but if they choose the not share then it doesn't count. Its no different to the worker who stripped all the cable out the building last week knowing about it. If your not playing the game your not playing the game.

If everyone knew about it, would of seen many a photo by now. Good work the lot of you.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
While I feel slightly guilty about this being in public, I'd like to echo some of Speeds sentiment and say, this has been wide open for years and years and yet today everyone's annoyed because one room measuring a few metres square has been posted up. To be honest, any one of us should of found it the first weekend, just because of the building it was in. And for the people that kept it hidden for 9 months, seriously, well done, but you should have known that one day others would work it out. No need to get butthurt over it.

Mr Sam

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
also liking that radiator room! also anyone know why the peep hole is T shape?

top stuff good sir :thumb

Gone

Regular User
never been to see a padded cell, I'll have to before they're all flattened, smart photographs OT!

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Only other one I've seen was the one in West Park which was much less well preserved, great pics!