real time web analytics
Report - - Unknown Factory, Stoke Mandeville, Aylesbury (Nov 14) | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Unknown Factory, Stoke Mandeville, Aylesbury (Nov 14)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

1nk4

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Been trying to find info on this for a while, but to no avail. 'Cambourne Avenue', Stoke Manderville, if anyone can find owt about it.

It's probably one of the most derp places i've been. But still a fun mooch none the less, just situated in between a new hosing estate hidden behind some thick hedgerow

Explored with 2 female friends, a good laugh was had. PS remember your masks next time ladies!

Only a few pictures as it's so decayed in there you can barely work anything out!

PS: MASSIVE ASBESTOS ALERT!

SDC11667.jpg

SDC11666.jpg

SDC11669.jpg

SDC11675.jpg

SDC11676.jpg

SDC11677.jpg

SDC11678.jpg

SDC11679.jpg

SDC11687.jpg

I know they're not the most interesting explores, but hey, at least i'm trying eh?

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member
Only a few pictures as it's so decayed in there you can barely work anything out!

I know they're not the most interesting explores, but hey, at least i'm trying eh?

I think I could see a door, somewhere in there. :)

But, on a more serious note, that's what it's all about - getting out there and having a look. You never know what it's going to be like if you don't have a crack at it (unless you sit on the forum and wait until someone else does it :p:). Some turn out like this, while some turn out to be time capsules.