real time web analytics
Report - - Video from climb on TITAN crane - Clydebank - Scotland - October 2014 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Video from climb on TITAN crane - Clydebank - Scotland - October 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Focus to Infinity

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Many of us already forgot how it’s like to walk your own path, following the inner voice, going wherever curiosity takes You.
Today I will take You on little but dangerous trip where passing prohibition we will discover anew 3rd dimension - height. Today we usually moving in horizontal surface where sometimes it's better to be higher, see bigger picture and consider where we are going.
So please take a seat, turn off light and setup volume on and relax cause I will take You behind the scenes of my photography where hopefully You will feel exactly this same thing what I felt, when I try to capture encrypted message in fleeting moments about beauty of life.

[video=youtube_share;xIQuITzN5_w]http://youtu.be/xIQuITzN5_w[/video]

PS. This is my first publication so any advice will be more than welcome :)

catbalou

off the wall
Regular User
really enjoyed that :-)
only one thing to add to others comments is that i wish you had put up some of those photos to accompany the video in this report, as they are fantastic

Boomstick84

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
^This

Video was great and really enjoyed it but would definitely love to see those shots posted aswell! :)

Nice work :thumb

Focus to Infinity

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Here is two shoots of crane from ground level. In my opinion they are the best :)

iRh30SF.jpg

xGCvHsV.jpg

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details