real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - hull daily mail urbex story | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News hull daily mail urbex story

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

boxfrenzy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hold your horses young man. The photos of mine were stolen, and I didn't 'blab' to the press. I may be stupid but I do know the score and I'm not a dick, thanks very much. I also do know what to do next.

I've also sent a PM to another young man who may have had his photos stolen.

Northern ninja

Hiding in the shadows
28DL Full Member
Fair enough if your photos have been stolen i have edited your name out of it, it mentioned obviously your name in there so sorry about that. It just makes me mad putting in so much work on things and then potentially it been sealed up because of people going to the press. As you can imagine it will make all us hull explores times harder

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
There's nothing wrong with that article.

All of the places mentioned have been on every exploring website for ages, in some cases coming up for a decade now.

I'm fairly sure every single person in Hull knows these places are derelict. In fact even the owners do, because they make sporadic attempts at sealing them.

Northern ninja

Hiding in the shadows
28DL Full Member
Yer i know that all of the places mentioned are well known by a lot of people in hull however other places that are less known / looking into new stuff step up security because of things like this which makes it harder for all of us.

There's nothing wrong with that article.

All of the places mentioned have been on every exploring website for ages, in some cases coming up for a decade now.

I'm fairly sure every single person in Hull knows these places are derelict. In fact even the owners do, because they make sporadic attempts at sealing them.

drhowser

Bespectacled & irrelevant
Regular User
Well, true. It's almost the same place though.
As an aside, how long ago did they write the article, hidden shadow?

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
Does anyone really give a fuck about the press any more?

I'll be glad when the urbex craze dies out and we can get back to just dicking about in shit holes.