real time web analytics
Report - - Emir's House - Brittany - France | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Emir's House - Brittany - France

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

klok22

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
During my last holidays in Brittany, my native earth, we organized an exploration evening with a couple of friends.
Some of us heard about a house, in a remote village, called “Emir’s house†because of its unique architecture and, as rumors said, the house belongs to a rich Arabic man who made it built during the 20’s for a local woman who he fell in love.

We easily found the house but the access was not as easy as we though, indeed in this little village everyone knows everyone and our new faces had been spotted very quickly by neighbors. So, after a quick spotting on google maps we choose to try another way less direct but really more funny.

P1170940_zpsbcc2f9f4.gif

Once in the courtyard we saw the house was not completely abandoned, construction work had been started more or less recently, the house had been barricaded but we found an easy way to open the door, smoothly.

Inside we found an interesting mix of Arabic/Breton style furniture.

View attachment 621209

View attachment 621210

View attachment 621211

View attachment 621212

View attachment 621213

View attachment 621214

I was downstairs looking for an access to the cellar when I heard one of my mates calling us as if he had found something creepy…

View attachment 621215

A wonderful hornet’s nest, fortunately was winter and its occupants were not really active.

We finish the exploration by the cellar where a trapdoor attracted our attention.

View attachment 621216

At bottom of the hole begins a little tunnel hardly passable, we didn’t try to go further considering that it was nothing more than a well or something like that, no real chance to find emir’s treasure ;).

Thanks for looking !

Jinx

28DL Member
28DL Member
I almost died when that big photo appeared with the hornet's nest.

*run awayyyy!*