real time web analytics
Report - - Little London primary school, Willenhall, January 2015 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Little London primary school, Willenhall, January 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Norabezaline

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I came across this place while on route to another location in Willenhall. Needless to say I was curious, and found a very easy way in. In the end, I never went to my original destination:laugh

A little about the school.
From what little information I can find, it was opened in 1883, and changed its name around 1998 to little London primary school. It closed in 2007. The clock tower is listed (but not the rest of the building?).

The roof was lined with asbestos insulation in the past, but had been removed, there were warning signs and loads of blue plastic sheets, but they all looked a good few years old. I wore a asbestos mask, but after seeing all of it, it wasn't necessary, all of the old asbestos insulation had been removed a long time ago.

The front
IMG_20150108_144902_zpsszlax4px.jpg

The clock tower, I didn't go up in the end, there was only a old wooden ladder, and it didn't look all that trustworthy
IMG_20150108_144955_zpsfghmf8er.jpg

IMG_20150108_145335_zpstres5fwp.jpg

These sheets were everywhere, and most were in worse condition
IMG_20150108_151036_zpsxjxqw97j.jpg

All of the roof looked like this
IMG_20150108_151328_zpsze0secls.jpg

It was an interesting find, but the floors in some areas were starting to give way, and one building on the site had been demolished already outside, I don't think this place will be here for much longer :(

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
Its a nice little school. We bottled doing the tower too which is a bit unusual!