real time web analytics
Free Accomodation in Wiltshire offered for Box, Brown's, Swan Mines etc etc etc | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Free Accomodation in Wiltshire offered for Box, Brown's, Swan Mines etc etc etc

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Bertie Bollockbrains

There is no pain
Regular User
At the meet last Saturday, several people from up North on hearing that we live near to the Wiltshire Mines asked if they could stay or camp at our house. We are within 15 miles of those sites.

Me and the wife have been thinking and we have decided that it's a yes but only to well known names on this forum. No payment is expected. You will have to pitch a tent in the garden. No staying in the bedrooms, but may consider allowing you in if the weather turns shit. No access to the house at all when we are not in, but you will be lent the key to get into the garden in our absence. Welcome to use the kitchen and bathroom when we are in. Be aware there's a kid in the house, so be a little bit well behaved. Will guide you through the Wiltshire mines and quarries if I'm not at work.

We have a sunken trampoline (like this) built into the lawn, so a tent pitched on top of that would give a very bouncy and comfortable night :D

Arrange via PM please.

Bertie Bollockbrains

There is no pain
Regular User
Forgot to mention... a teenager lives in our house. His bedroom would make an epic but risky urban explore. Please bring toxic gas detectors and a HAZMAT suit.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
fuck the mines im in it for the trampoline,can bring chocolate as bribes :thumb

Telf

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There's one or two well known names on here that I wouldn't tell my address to never mind let em camp in the garden,and use my utilities :D :D :D

PopPunkJamie

Irregular User
28DL Full Member
I still haven't forgiven my mum for letting the metal fairies take ours away when I left home....

Was nice to meet you and the wife dude!

FaZy_UK

28DL Regular User
Regular User
This is pretty decent of you, as it's often quite tough to find a campsite around that area.

I don't need the accommodation, but I'd be up for doing Box/Browns/Kingsdown at some point.

Andy

Ice Dragon

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That's very nice of you to offer that, its cool to see the community helping each other out!