The odeon Bradford was oprened in 1930 and contained 3300 seats in 2 circles, stalls and private boxes. It had a wurlitzer in the stage which was 70ft wide and 45 ft deep, the beatles and other bands used to play here .
It closed for twinning in 1968 and reopened in 1969 having 1207 seats in odeon 2 and 467 in odeon 1. odeon 3 was created in the ballroom in 1988.It also had a bingo hall in the stalls installed in 1968 with a capacity of 1000.
The bingo closed in 1997 followed by the cinema in 2000. There are attempts to get it listed ongoing.