real time web analytics
Report - - Abandoned Cottage, Minsterley, Shrewsbury - March 2016 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Abandoned Cottage, Minsterley, Shrewsbury - March 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

BrainL

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I can imagine, I don't think id like it either.

I prefer the messy decaying look ;)

Great find though!

Yeah, me too!! Maybe in a few years it will look better but I expect by then most of the bits and bobs in there will have gone walkies :)

YamYamSeeker

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah, me too!! Maybe in a few years it will look better but I expect by then most of the bits and bobs in there will have gone walkies :)

Yeah I imagine they would of! Would be good to see a revisit in a few years though mate.

tigger

mog
Regular User
When I was a kid we found an abandoned house fairly locally that was like this. It turned out the owner had gone to prison.

Any useful info in the Land Registry?

Armchair Observer.

Lazy Bastirt.
28DL Full Member
Its like walking back into a house in the 70s. And the slippers just sitting there....creepy!
Beautiful place though, especially the wood beams everywhere, a wee hidden jewel.
Nice find. :thumb

Stfc87

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I have some history on the place, i was met with a neighbour here & he told me that the property is still owned by an elderly man from wolverhampton. It's his second home, he has been in hospital for the last 18 months so it's just been left and it's not actually abandoned. I live not far from it so wanted to see if it was still explorable, sadly not.

Who has read this thread (Total: 180) View details