real time web analytics
Report - - Abandoned Sparkling Water Bottling Plant - Spain (November 2021) | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Abandoned Sparkling Water Bottling Plant - Spain (November 2021)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

RustyJohn

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I can't begin to describe how much fun we had doing this...this place has it all: ninja-like access spots, tunnels, bits of industrial equipment... I know it's a little out of the rules but I'm gonna post some people shots and access shots, this place has been fucked up since many years ago, it's quite remote into the woods and it's known to everyone so there's no harm in it...Plus this place is special to me in more than one way: I came to live in the town where I am when I was a teenager, and back then me and my friends didn't think of it as 'urbex', we just went to places nobody could find us so we could smoke weed... (actually the place you're about to see is where I had my first mushroom trip...crazy to think it now, it was a dangerous idea...)

About the history of the site: it's a factory that was built around a natural carbonated water well, the operation started in the 30's and lasted until the 60's marketing the water as 'digestive'.

So me and my best friend from back then went for a walk the other day to look at the place with sober, urberx eyes. Actually the 'mission' for the day was to try and locate the original shaft where they drew the water from, and explore the underground spaces we didn't dare to go into as teenagers...we did find the water well, but you'll have to excuse me for the lack of pictures of underground spaces, I'm not that good with lighting and at some point we just focused on enjoying the explore! Enough talk, here we go:

Overgrown exteriors, hard to photograph the place as a whole

There was a porch with this two barrels, see the hole on the floor in front of one of them? More on that later...

See the sealed door? What's on the other side...?

Hmm...shady stuff left to rot in there for ever, we'd better move on.

About the hole from before: in we went, and it led to...

This tunnel was so clean with the roof looking almost new, at the end you can see the light were it made a turn leading to the exit.

That's the tunnel exit, leading to a stream just outside the compound.

Rear side of the main building

There wast this wooden contraption behind the building, we couldn't guess a use for it!

The main factory in which we had our teenage parties seemed well shut, but walking around the perimeter we spotted an opportunity... in we go!

A big, destroyed workspace

I remembered having sat on that same armchair a few years back...still there!

Auxiliary room with some kind of brass boiler

I guess workers would have a religious icon there, loved that little detail in such an industrial setting

Now this was a surprise,this wall was still standing back in the day, it led us to a quite surprising new space

This was a super cozy area with a nice tiled kitchen and this beautiful fireplace!

Artsy detail, an old key on its lock

Back to destruction...this is the entrance to the basement. Yes, we did go down.

Going down those stairs was the only moment of 'shit, I could get hurt here'

The basement was semi-flooded , to the left near the concrete pillar another tunnel starts but at this point we were tired, camera was low on battery so we packed it up for the day!

Hope you enjoyed, I intended to make this one a fun read/watch!