real time web analytics
Video - - Apparently abandoned Terrain -Buenos Aires Working Class Neightborhood- October 2020 | Urban Exploring Videos | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Video - Apparently abandoned Terrain -Buenos Aires Working Class Neightborhood- October 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

So i found myself walking past this terrain a couple of times, and after a train surfing mission that got canceled i figured what the hell, i'm going in.
i didn't expect to find much except perhaps for some old machinery and maybe a homeless shack (they tend to o ocuppy) but what i found was completly different.

Really liked the 'emergency arquitecture' / the carved in house on the warehouse, they were people all around but i guess i got protected by the cat gods.
Also: 'Dudando' translates to 'Doubting' ( in case i don't manage to get the subtitles)

anyway, wishing everyone well as well as pleasent surprises.

M.

Seffy

Staff member
So i found myself walking past this terrain a couple of times, and after a train surfing mission that got canceled i figured what the hell, i'm going in.
i didn't expect to find much except perhaps for some old machinery and maybe a homeless shack (they tend to o ocuppy) but what i found was completly different.

Linktovideo

Really liked the 'emergency arquitecture' / the carved in house on the warehouse, they were people all around but i guess i got protected by the cat gods.
Also: 'Dudando' translates to 'Doubting' ( in case i don't manage to get the subtitles)

anyway, wishing everyone well as well as pleasent surprises.

M.
Cheers for posting, and in the correct group too :)

Could you clean up the title a bit by adding a date at least?