real time web analytics
Report - - Brown Coal Power Stations, Brandenburg - September 2023 | European and International Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Brown Coal Power Stations, Brandenburg - September 2023

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

aitakaitov

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Great stuff. It's a shame about the grey control room with the skylight. We wanted to visit it, but then saw recent pictures with all the graffiti.

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Loved that mate, keep up the good work.
Cheers!

Stunning, absolutely stunning work dude :<3
Thanks mate glad you enjoyed!

Absolutely stunning mate good job
i do need to go and see bagger 258 myself
Thank you, yeah it's such a cool machine and all in all pretty chill to visit

Superb. Those art deco control rooms are in a different league. Outstanding job. :<3
Thanks Jane! They are certainly on another level

Absolutely beautiful. I am jealous :rofl some fantastic shots there aswell. Those control rooms are fantastic. Bet climbing up the 'Blue' Wonder was a right thrill.
Haha cheers mate! You really don't get stuff of this quality in the UK without having to break your neck. Yeah it was a thrill, haven't done any climbing in a good while and this was by far the biggest thing I've done :lol

Great stuff. It's a shame about the grey control room with the skylight. We wanted to visit it, but then saw recent pictures with all the graffiti.
Yeah it definitely is a huge shame! Got to be a right a-hole to do that on the control panels. However it hasn't changed much otherwise.

Amazing! Thanks for sharing.
No worries thanks!