real time web analytics
Report - - Dinas Noddfa Baptist Chapel | Plasmarl / Landore, Swansea | March 2024 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Dinas Noddfa Baptist Chapel | Plasmarl / Landore, Swansea | March 2024

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ryhsj

Proud Welsh
28DL Full Member
Been a while since this place had a report written about it!

A brief history:
Dinas Noddfa was built originally in 1824 and went over multiple rebuildings until 1884, It is a Grade II listed building. It went for sale around 2007 onwards but no one was or is interested in buying

Unfortunately the place is trashed, the bottom floor is completely destroyed and one of the rooms is missing its flooring! The top balcony offers a unique shot and a glimpse of history behind this spot

Outside:

IMG_7339.jpeg

IMG_7340.jpeg

Bottom floor:
IMG_7318.jpeg

IMG_7319.jpeg

IMG_7320.jpeg

IMG_7321.jpeg

IMG_7322.jpeg

IMG_7323.jpeg

IMG_7327.jpeg

Top floor:
IMG_7329.jpeg

IMG_7330.jpeg

IMG_7333.jpeg

IMG_7334.jpeg

IMG_7335.jpeg

IMG_7337.jpeg

IMG_7338.jpeg

Windows:
IMG_7324.jpeg

IMG_7332.jpeg

IMG_7328.jpeg

IMG_7331.jpeg

IMG_7336.jpeg

It is a nice place, although you need to have a hefty climb to get into the place :)

BBNC
Ryhs

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Actually doesn't look as bad as I thought it'd be considering everything. My first ever Welsh chapel explore way back.

Ryhsj

Proud Welsh
28DL Full Member
or don't write a report on the other place don't want it to get sealed
If i did or didnt write a report, the owners would still be looking for entrances anyway. A dinky report that gets 100 views tops wont exactly cause a riot and get the entire site put on locldown

A-DOG

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If i did or didnt write a report, the owners would still be looking for entrances anyway. A dinky report that gets 100 views tops wont exactly cause a riot and get the entire site put on locldown
You never know. Just not worth the risk