real time web analytics
Report - - Done too Death; Morgue report ; Chertsey; March 13/14. | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Done too Death; Morgue report ; Chertsey; March 13/14.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
The Morgue; Chertsey

I am only putting these up as some people have spoken re the morgue recently. I know its been covered to death, excuse the pun. The morgue here is now trashed beyond all recognition from what I explored 3/4 years ago/

Quick history ; Again, sorry for people who read this a thousand times already. Being fairly new to the forum, not urbexing, I thought id also show I have been doing this for a fair few years also. The mortuary, built in the 1940′s, is a small, rectangular building on the outskirts of the main Hospital site and closed in April 2009 when the mortuary relocated to the main hospital building. Inside, there’s a small chapel and viewing room with the rest of the building comprising of body fridges and the main autopsy room.

IMG_5478.jpg

IMG_5470.jpg

IMG_3186.jpg

IMG_3205.jpg

IMG_3212.jpg

1.jpg

IMG_3097.jpg

2.jpg

IMG_3049_jpg3.jpg

IMG_3053.jpg

IMG_3067.jpg

IMG_3078.jpg

IMG_3081.jpg

IMG_3080.jpg

IMG_3085.jpg

Thanks for looking. Please dont bomb me for covering an old favorite on here. I was told by admins, old & new, all threads welcome, so post my back catalogue. At least Im posting, & have been truly been urbexing a while. Ta peeps

Calamity Jane

Regular User
Your getting about a bit :thumb

Been around a bit lmao. From London to Dover. 12000 photos of places. So being a noob, of only 3 mths, thought id start sharing some of my explores. Love it . And thankyou for the :thumb

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member
Not a bad report. Maybe invest in a tripod though, if you're using a SLR or compact.

Look forward to seeing more from you.

Calamity Jane

Regular User
Not a bad report. Maybe invest in a tripod though, if you're using a SLR or compact.

Look forward to seeing more from you.
Yep a tripod I do own, but never use it lol., but really should or could improve my shots big time. I agree with you I should use my tripod and get the art of changing a lens too lol. Thanks for feed back, always appreciated. :thumb