real time web analytics
Report - - Grain Tower Fort - Kent - Apr 22 | Military Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Grain Tower Fort - Kent - Apr 22

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
For what lol One coastguard are volunteers and all they wer doing at the most is trespassing. Ide of claimed unlawful arrest
No idea why, that's all she said. But that was near on 20+ yrs ago. She only told me as she knew I was planning on a sleep over there in 2018 ish and advised against it.
But me, I take fuck all notice of that warning. Turned out the night planned, turned cold and I just didnt fancy it. But a revisit without idiots is needed ;)

The_Construct

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
No idea why, that's all she said. But that was near on 20+ yrs ago. She only told me as she knew I was planning on a sleep over there in 2018 ish and advised against it.
But me, I take fuck all notice of that warning. Turned out the night planned, turned cold and I just didnt fancy it. But a revisit without idiots is needed ;)
Spent the night out their years ago, in November I think. Took some wood out to get a BBQ and fire going. Was great to explore at night and watch the tide coming in and filling up the tower inside.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Spent the night out their years ago, in November I think. Took some wood out to get a BBQ and fire going. Was great to explore at night and watch the tide coming in and filling up the tower inside.

That does sound appealing though think id get bored & try swimming back or something

Who has read this thread (Total: 179) View details