real time web analytics
Hey from Manchester :) | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hey from Manchester :)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Joan

28DL Member
28DL Member
I haven't explored yet but have read many reports and am super interested. I can't wait to start urbexing and I am going to try fin some cool spots in my area (didsbury, Manchester)

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
I haven't explored yet but have read many reports and am super interested. I can't wait to start urbexing and I am going to try fin some cool spots in my area (didsbury, Manchester)
Welcome to the site
Got a ton of stuff here around Manchester, so you should be set with locations
Stay safe!

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
Welcome to 28! There’s loads to see around GM, looking forward to seeing your work

Joan

28DL Member
28DL Member
any ideas where you wanna go first?
To be honest, I am struggling to find anywhere and im not sure where to ask. I understand how people can't just tell me locations until I have gained trust, but do you have any advice?

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome along to the forum. Gat a friend who you can go with and you will find Manchester and surrounding areas have a lot of places to explore.

chills

Queller of the uprising

Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions! ✌🏻